Monday 6 April 2020

My Day by Nora and Dany

Daily Routines

 

Hello Everybody! How are you? I want you to meet the lovely Nora.


CLICK HERE → Nora's Day.

Activity

Make a comic or a powerpoint  showing what YOU do everyday. 

You must (debes):

  • WRITE your NAME!
  • Have 6 actions
  • Send it to drose@ceipsagradudada.es for 19th April
  •  Write SVO sentences: eg I get up at........

You can (puedes):

  • Use photos
  • Draw pictures





1 examples of comic strip templates!



Have a GREAT MONDAY! Love Dany 🌈🌈🌈

2 comments:

  1. hello Dany, how are you?
    We have make a comic?
    i don't undestand.
    a hug Neus Segyí.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Neus! Sorry I just saw your message. Yes you have to make a comic! On what you do on a typical day. This is for 27th April now! So don't worry!

    ReplyDelete

The Gruffalo

This week we are going to do one of my FAVOURITE STORIES ! THE GRUFFALO This animation is beautiful but it isn't all the stor...