Monday 23 March 2020

Daily Routines

 


Good Morning!
How are you? At the moment we have to stay in our houses or apartments. It is important to have a daily routine.


Here are some activities you might like.



                                               

                                         word-games/daily-routines


Read about Tom the cat. 
 Then order the words to make sentences. Easy peasy!

Here is a chant and 2 games you can play!

Write a comment and tell me which activity you liked best. 




4 comments:

  1. Hello Dany, I liked the games but I didn't like the game of CHANT. out-to-play-with-Ben-and-Brad and Tom the cat! Writing practise. The games have still been Entertaining, and also the videos.
    Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great: I am happy that you enjoyed the games x

      Delete
  2. Hello Dany I liked all the games.
    Bye
    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marc, that is fantastic that you liked all the games! Have a good day! Danyx

    ReplyDelete

The Gruffalo

This week we are going to do one of my FAVOURITE STORIES ! THE GRUFFALO This animation is beautiful but it isn't all the stor...